The Economics of Counterfeit Trade: Governments, Consumers, Pirates and Intellectual Property Rights
It seems that you're in Germany. We have a dedicated site for Germany. Counterfeit products represent a growing problem for a wide range of industries.
Counterfeit consumer goods - Wikipedia
Overall, a wide range of industries agree that there is a severe problem with the global protection of intellectual property rights IPR , yet, there have been virtually no attempts to describe all aspects of the problem. This book aims at giving the most complete description of various characteristics of the intellectual property rights IPR environment in a global context. The authors believe a holistic understanding of the problem must include consumer complicity to purchase counterfeit, actions of the counterfeiters pirates as well as actions or inaction by home and host governments, and the role of international organizations and industry alliances.
- Current approaches to stabilising and analysing proteins during microencapsulation in PLGA.
- Deterrence, protection, and preparation : the new transportation security imperative.
- Fake: can business stanch the flow of counterfeit products?!
- Special Functions, Probability Semigroups, and Hamiltonian Flows?
- Vision and Displays for Military and Security Applications: The Advanced Deployable Day/Night Simulation Project.
- Rehearsing the State: The Political Practices of the Tibetan Government-in-Exile.
- Similar authors to follow?
Peggy E. She received her Ph. Her research interests include managerial tactics to curb counterfeit trade, consumer complicity with counterfeit goods, and gray markets for consumer goods, including impacts for the pharmaceutical industry.
She currently serves on the Editorial Board of Business Horizons and has published articles in the areas of intellectual property rights in business trade publications, such as Advertising Age and The Wall Street Journal. She was also interviewed by The Wall Street Journal for her views of the growth in counterfeit trade.
Alan S. He is also the founder and president of three businesses including Radley Resources, a business to business market research and consulting practice.
- LibroNet - der Onlineservice der Buchhandlung Beneke!
- An Interactive Multimedia Introduction to Signal Processing.
- Advanced Signal Processing for Communication Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science).
He worked for more than 30 years in international and domestic marketing with the consultancy and with Westinghouse Electric Corporation. He served as vice president of marketing for E.
Business Leaders Call for G8 Action
He is a frequent speaker and author on international business and marketing. His text book, Business Marketing Management: a Global Perspective, written with UK professor Jim Blythe, and now in its second edition, is being used by colleges around the world. Visit emeraldpublishing. Abstract Purpose — To identify ways for business managers to reduce consumer complicity with counterfeit products by better aligning their actions with consumer beliefs of complicity. Practical implications — As the different motivations of consumer complicity with counterfeit products in different country markets become better known, managers can reduce their loss of business to counterfeiters by directly targeting those factors each country's consumers believe affect their complicity.
Please note you might not have access to this content. You may be able to access this content by login via Shibboleth, Open Athens or with your Emerald account.
If you would like to contact us about accessing this content, click the button and fill out the form. Contact us. To rent this content from Deepdyve, please click the button. Rent from Deepdyve.